Restoration Church exists to know God and to make Him known. We also realize that the vast majority of people in our community do not attend church, so we're committed to being a church unchurched people love to attend.
There are a lot of ways to connect with the Restoration community before you ever enter our doors. For starters, watch this video to learn what a Sunday will be like.
Listen to a previous message or series to get a flavor for our teaching style and what we're about.
Join us live and in person Sunday mornings at 9 or 10:30. No need to dress up. Bring the family. Bring a friend. We've planned this with you in mind.
Plan on bringing kids? Let us know before you arrive (it'll make it that much easier!). Checking in on Sunday mornings is really easy. Simply head to a check in kiosk (the front foyer, back hallway or downstairs) and one of our RC kids volunteers will set you up!
Wondering where we are located? Here's a map and some directions. We're directly between the Pinewood and Lakeside sections in Levittown, directly in front of the Pinewood Pool.
Do I need to dress up?
Nope! We like you just the way you are.
Do you have programs for the kids?
What if I'm not sure about Christianity?
Perfect. That's why we started this church. You can explore faith at your own pace. Consider joining Starting Point where you can learn the basics of the Christian faith and where asking questions is encouraged!
Are we affiliated with a denomination?
Have a different question?
We understand that coming into an unknown church for the first time can be intimidating and scary. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you make this bold move:
1. Come as you are. Don’t feel like you need to dress up to be here.
2. Whether you've known God for a long time or aren't sure you even believe he exists, you are welcome here and we're excited you are here.
3. We will never single you out as a first time guest or make you feel uncomfortable.
4. If you want information on our church, please visit the Next Step Kiosk and while you’re there, grab a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
5. During the service, you will be encouraged to participate through singing and learning. We know it may seem a little weird so please don't feel the need to sing along (you may not know the songs anyway!). Just listen and read along. We take singing and the study of scripture seriously. Singing allows us to ascribe God his due worth, proclaim his name and remember what he has done. The study of scripture allows us to learn from it, be changed from it and to love God and others more fully because of it.
6. Our service lasts roughly 65 minutes and begins promptly at either 9AM or 10:30AM.
7. We love kids and we will love your kids. We have Sunday morning programming for ages birth through 5th grade. If you have kids, please know they, too, are learning more about Jesus and having a great time! There is programming for Middle and High School both Sunday and Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm.
8. Each week everyone is instructed to fill out our connection card during the service. Please know we will not stalk you or show up at your door uninvited. We use this information for data purposes, to say “Thank you” and keep you informed. That’s it. We promise.