Restoration Church exists to know God and to make Him known. We also realize that the vast majority of people in our community do not attend church, so we're committed to being a church unchurched people love to attend. We're excited your checking us out. Hopefully this information will help you as you make your way here, whether online or in person!
There are a lot of ways to connect with the Restoration community before you ever enter our doors. Because of COVID, we have put many safety protocols and adapted many of our ministries in order to keep our community safe. For an idea of what we've done, watch this video to learn what a Sunday will be like. Please know, however, that the "family room" has been taken away in an effort to reestablish our Children's ministry beginning January 2021! Please see below for a written description of our safety protocols and expectations.
Listen to a previous message or series to get a flavor for our teaching style and what we're about.
Subscribe to our weekly email.
We are committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment for our community to know God and build their relationship with Him. Here is how we are currently navigating this challenge and how we expect our community to comply, in a spirit of love for their neighbor.
- We are going to begin with one service at 10am. We will adjust this as necessary, however.
- We will live stream our 10:00 a.m. service to our Church Online Platform and Facebook page. The service will be immediately available for on-demand worship access.
- To help ensure that we have a seat for everyone, we will need you and your family to register. When you register, you’ll see that there is limited capacity, so register early!
- Diaper changing stations are available in both the men’s and women’s restrooms. Sorry, dads, you’re not off-the hook!
What about Children’s Ministry?
Our Director of Kids Ministry, Kate Haas and her team have been hard at work preparing for your family to return to Restoration Kids on Sunday mornings. Check back in early 2021 to learn how we will be helping to disciple your children on Sunday mornings. Your kids are certainly welcome in our sanctuary and we've created RC Kids Kits to help them stay occupied as they learn alongside you.
Other General Notes:
- If you’re feeling sick or you have been exposed to COVID-19, please worship with us via our live stream from home.
- A mask or face covering is required for everyone 3 years and older while entering and exiting into the building, moving through the church, any time you cannot maintain social distance with those outside your immediate family and while singing. If you need a “mask break,” during the message is the most appropriate time to do so. If you come without a mask, we will have them available to you and ask you to use it.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time to get seated in the Commons. Doors will be locked after the service begins, so please arrive early!
- Please enter through the front doors if you register to sit in the sanctuary, a member of the Hospitality Team will be ready to greet you!
- Seating in the Commons will be spaced out to allow for distancing. When you enter the Commons, please be sure to keep three chairs distance between you and the next family. (Three seats equal roughly six feet.). Our hospitality team will be prepared to help you find a seat.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available throughout the building.
- To help maintain physical distancing, restroom access will be limited to no more than three (3) people at one time.
- Communion will continue to be pre-packaged and available on tables as you enter the Commons on communion Sundays.
- Bring your own coffee! Our Coffee Ministry is not yet available. If you need your morning coffee boost, you’re welcome to bring your own (with a secure lid)!
We are putting these policies in place and ask for your cooperation because we desire to protect those who are most vulnerable. We are a church committed to loving one another well and this is one way we are able to do this. Complying to these guidelines will assist in preserving the possibility of continuing to meet in person. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are excited to see you and worship with you whether online or onsite!
Join us live and in person Sunday mornings at 10am. No need to dress up. Bring the family. Bring a friend. We've planned this with you in mind. Or if you'd rather check us out from the comfort of your home...or work...or car, join us ONLINE at 10am!
Plan on bringing kids? Great! Even though we don't currently have RC kids up and running, we do have activity baskets for kids who sit with their parents in the sanctuary! It's still a fun and educational morning!
Wondering where we are located? Here's a map and some directions. We're directly between the Pinewood and Lakeside sections in Levittown, directly in front of the Pinewood Pool.
Do I need to dress up?
Nope! We like you just the way you are.
Do you have programs for the kids?
Because of COVID, currently, we do not. Usually we have a robust, exciting and educational RC kids program. Check back in early 2021 for more information on when RC Kids will be up and running again.
What if I'm not sure about Christianity?
Perfect. That's why we started this church. You can explore faith at your own pace. Consider joining Starting Point where you can learn the basics of the Christian faith and where asking questions is encouraged!
Are we affiliated with a denomination?
Have a different question?
We understand that coming into an unknown church for the first time can be intimidating and scary. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you make this bold move:
1. Come as you are. Don’t feel like you need to dress up to be here.
2. Whether you've known God for a long time or aren't sure you even believe he exists, you are welcome here and we're excited you are here.
3. We will never single you out as a first time guest or make you feel uncomfortable.
4. If you want information on our church, please visit the Next Step Kiosk and while you’re there, grab a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or tea.
5. During the service, you will be encouraged to participate through singing and learning. We know it may seem a little weird so please don't feel the need to sing along (you may not know the songs anyway!). Just listen and read along. We take singing and the study of scripture seriously. Singing allows us to ascribe God his due worth, proclaim his name and remember what he has done. The study of scripture allows us to learn from it, be changed from it and to love God and others more fully because of it.
6. Our service lasts 45-55 minutes and begins promptly at 10am.
7. We love kids and we will love your kids. Currently, RC kids is on lockdown but we would love your kids to join you in the sanctuary. We have RC kid kits available for all who do!
8. Each week everyone is instructed to fill out our connection card during the service. Please know we will not stalk you or show up at your door uninvited. We use this information for data purposes, to say “Thank you” and keep you informed. That’s it. We promise.