Thanks for starting the KidsSafe process! It will take approximately two (2) hours of your time but does not have to be done in one sitting. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
If you are a teen volunteer (12-18 years of age) please READ THIS before moving on.
STEP 1: APPLICATION
1. Please click HERE to begin the application.
STEP 2: E-REFERENCES
1. Please click HERE
STEP 3: ROSSI AUDIO
1. Click HERE. Listen to first 45 minutes of the audio.
2. Email email@example.com when you have completed this step.
3. Make the subject of this email - "Rossi audio completed"
STEP 4: PROTECT MY MINISTRY BACKGROUND CHECK
1. Click HERE and fill out a brief, secure, online form.
STEP 5: PA CHILD ABUSE BACKGROUND CHECK
1. Click HERE and fill out 2 brief, secure, online forms.
STEP 6: FINAL CHECKPOINT & HANDBOOK REVIEW
This will be a time for you (often in a group setting) to meet your ministry leader and briefly review important elements of the RC handbook. A member of the Kids Safe Team or your ministry leader will contact you when you've completed all other steps.
If applicable: PMM training and further clearance checks
RC staff, leaders, and safety will complete this step. Volunteers may be asked to complete this as part of ongoing training in the future.